One Who Served – Signature
- Memorial Volume – Full color, 112 pages, gilded edges and padded cover
- Leatherette Chest – Leatherette covered hardwood chest with a compartment for keepsakes.
- Personalized Insert
- Personalized Sympathy Card
Created by Veterans … for Veterans to honor all our armed forces!
- A dignified and permanent military tribute that will be cherished by the family.
- Impressive in appearance at 8.75” x 11.125” with gilded edges and padded cover.
- Unique and specifically designed for the family of a deceased veteran.
- Versatile in usage, can be displayed at visitation/wake, home visit, memorial services,…
- Identifiable with a beautiful sympathy card for presenter identification.
- Informative with extensive sections on military service and resources for the family.
One Who Served includes these supportive sections:
- To Pay Tribute: Memorializing and chronicling the life of the veteran, including military service and later civilian life, family tree, and photographs.
- To Remember: Saluting each of the armed forces, military facts and days to honor veterans, the Tomb of the Unknowns and Arlington National Cemetery.
- To Grieve: A reflection on the human reality of grief that accompanies the loss of a loved one.
- To Carry On: Seasonal meditations on the process of healing.
- To Reach Out: A compilation of helpful resources for the family and information on obtaining military records, grave markers, Presidential Memorial Certificates, etc.
- And More…